Cossies R Us Grand Parade Entry Forms:
For entry into the largest community parade within the Illawarra please click here https://form.jotform.co/81021371516850
Would you like to volunteer to make Spring into Corrimal a success for 2018, if you could help us for a couple of hours throughout the day please follow this link: https://form.jotform.co/81021373216849
Stall Holders Application Forms to trade at Spring into Corrimal 2018 have now closed:
PLEASE NOTE: Our allocated stalls for 2018, have been exhausted and no other applications will be taken except for:
You can download a copy of the 2018 Terms & Conditions HERE
Terms and Conditions for All Stallholders and Store Owners with Stalls
Date: Sunday 9th September 2018
Trading Times: 9:00am – 4.00pm
Waste Wise Event Information:
The materials to be used need to be controlled so they suit the Waste Wise Event recycling system.
All packaging and utensils are to be recyclable. Everyone is responsible for disposing all waste from their stall. Stallholders are responsible for disposing all waste from their stall by removing it at the days’ end. No waste is to be left in event bins or at stall sites. A further charge will be issued if non-compliant, as set out in the Terms and Conditions. All packaging and utensils are to be recyclable.
Recycled Plastic number 1 – 6 is acceptable. There is to be NO polystyrene to be used at the event.
List of Banned Items:
These items will not be tolerated. Stallholders offending this condition will result in removal from the festival.
The committee has decided that in 2018 we would not allow stall holders to give our helium balloons on strings. This has come from the issue of balloons being accidently released into the atmosphere and creating pollution for our streets and water ways. Balloons can be handed out on sticks only. Those stalls giving away helium balloons on strings will be asked to cease this immediately and failure to comply may result in that stall being unable to trade on the day. We thank you for your understanding and commitment to ensure Spring into Corrimal is a waste wise events.
If you are a Food Operator, you are required to be registered with Wollongong City Council. If you are not already registered with Wollongong City Council, Please download the Food Business Notification Form from Wollongong City Council website.
Requirements for temporary food stallholders:
· Your temporary food premises must be registered with Council’s Regulation and Enforcement division by submitting a completed Food Business Notification form via email to email@example.com or at Council’s customer service desk. Food stall operators who have an existing registration for a permanent premise (shop) require a separate registration for their temporary food business.
· You are not permitted to trade at any market or event in the Wollongong Local Government Area until you have received confirmation of registration and a license number from Council’s Regulation and Enforcement division.
· Any food stall operator trading at any event or market without a valid license number will receive an on-the-spot fine and be required to cease trading immediately.
· All temporary food stalls must be constructed and operated in accordance with the Food Safety Standards 3.1.1, 3.2.2 and 3.2.3 and NSW Food Authority’s Guidelines for Food Businesses at Temporary Events. Failure to comply with these standards will result in enforcement action which may include improvement notices (for which a $330 fee applies), prohibition orders or on-the-spot fines.
· All food stalls handling unpackaged food for sale and selling ready-to-eat potentially hazardous food must maintain proper hand washing facilities at all times while trading at events in the Wollongong LGA in accordance with the requirements of Food Safety Standard 3.2.2 – 15(2-4) & 17(1). No exemptions will be given to these requirements.
· All food stall operators operating a temporary food stall handling potentially hazardous ready to eat food must appoint a Food Safety Supervisor in accordance with NSW Food Authority requirements and provide Food Safety Supervisor details to Council prior to commencing trade at any event in the Wollongong LGA.
· All potentially hazardous food must be transported, stored and displayed under temperature control at all times.
· Authorised Council officers may inspect your temporary food stall at any time.
· All Council’s charge administration and inspection fees for inspections of food businesses to recover the costs of maintaining the above mentioned register and ensuring compliance with the Food Safety Standards.
Wollongong City Council Health Inspectors will be in attendance on the day and have the authority to close down any stallholder that does not comply with regulations. No refunds will be given.
Please read the Wollongong City Council’s GUIDELINES FOR FOOD HANDLING AT TEMPORARY EVENTS, to read the Guidelines, please click HERE.
Wet Weather Policy
Spring into Corrimal plans to go ahead regardless of what the weather is, however if the safety of stall holders and/or the public is at risk, Spring into Corrimal organisers will take direction from authorities. Fete stalls and stall frames can provide some cover, but you would be well advised to come prepared with rain or sun protection. There will be no refunds made to stallholders due to reduced trade caused by inclement weather or any other event out of the control of the Spring into Corrimal organisers.
Refunds of stall fees will be made less 25% of the full fee until 2 July. Between 3 July and 3 August refunds will be made less 35% of the full fee. Between 4 August and 23 August refunds will be made less 50%. After 24 August no refunds will be made.
Stallholders are responsible for supplying their own power with a silenced generator and must make their own arrangements. Portable generators must conform to noise and pollution regulations and be placed in a safe position. If the generator does not conform, permission for stallholders to operate will be withdrawn.
All electrical equipment and leads must have been inspected and tagged by a licensed electrical contractor, with an expiry date clearly labelled. Leads that have surpassed the expiry date will not be used. If stallholders do not comply with these regulations, permission for stallholders to operate will be withdrawn. All stalls using a generator whether it be inbuilt or stand alone, must inform the organisers to ensure air space around the stall.
On the Day:
For 2018, all stall applications must be filled out online. There are no hardcopy forms. To fill out an application form you will require the following information:
Please note that all food stalls must be paid and finalised one month out from the event. This includes having a Food registration number registered with Wollongong Council. After this time, no further applications will be taken. No exceptions.